BIM Level of Development(LOD) 300 400 500
SrinSoft has expertise of delivering LOD for different levels. We adopt internationally accepted standard for LOD. These development models are purpose built for various stages of design, 3D visualization, construction-caliber quantities, scheduling, estimations, on-site production control and fabrication.
- LOD 100: Conceptual model where parameters like area, height, volume, location and orientation are defined
- LOD 200: General model where elements are modeled with approximate quantities, size, shape, location and orientation. We can also attach non- geometric information to the model elements
- LOD 300: Accurate modeling and shop drawings where elements are defined with specific assemblies, precise quantity, size, shape, location and orientation. Here too we can attach non- geometric information to the model elements
- LOD 350: It includes model detail and element that represent how building elements interface with various systems and other building elements with graphics and written definitions
- LOD 400: Model elements are modeled as specific assemblies, with complete fabrication, assembly, and detailing information in addition to precise quantity, size, shape, location and orientation.Non- geometric information to the model elements can also be attached
- LOD 500: Elements are modeled as constructed assemblies for Maintenance and operations. In addition to actual and accurate in size, shape, location, quantity, and orientation, non-geometric information is attached to modeled elements