PhoneGap is an Open Source framework that helps build hybrid applications which work on most mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone among others. Framework provides a container that bridges the native APIs to the web view. As UI is rendered via web views instead of UI framework native to mobile platforms, and platform native resources are accessed from FFI (Foreign Function Interface) feature, applications developed using PhoneGap are Hybrid.
Phonegap framework is used by several mobile application platforms such as ViziApps, Worklight, Convertigo and AppMobi as the backbone of their mobile client development engine.
With PhoneGap, a mobile development open source framework produced by Nitobi and purchased by Adobe Systems, our programmers now use single code for multiple mobile platforms and build apps with powerful native features.
PhoneGap: Create High Performance Applications for Multiple Mobile Platforms
- The latest release of PhoneGap supports Android KitKat version 4.4 and includes important bug fixes and other enhancements to the Cordova engine for Android and other platforms.
- It supports a wide variety of platforms like iOS, Windows 8, Android, BlackBerry 5.x, WebOS, Symbian, Tizen.
- PhoneGap comes with plugins to support device capabilities like camera, contacts, file system, accelerometer, media playback and recording.
Advantages of using PhoneGap
- Write once, run on multiple platforms
- Extend functionality using native plugins
- Cloud-based build system (Phonegap Build)
- Uniform design across platforms using a framework like Bootstrap
- Native look and feel available using a framework like ionic framework
- Access to all device capabilities.
- Expertise in mobile app development
- Competitive cost
- Strong technical experience
- Custom PhoneGap development
- Hassle-free communication
- Strong web development background
- On-time delivery
- Easy access to assistance even after project delivery
SrinSoft's Mobile Expertise
Mobile App Development
||Custom Mobile Applications,Business Applications, Mobile Web Applications,Consumer Applications,Mobile Websites