6D BIM Sustainability & Energy Analysis Modeling Services
Energy Analysis Models (EAM) are used in whole building energy simulations, and gbXML is a common format for representing these models. Translating from a Building Information Model (BIM) to an Energy Analysis Model has historically been an error-prone and time-consuming process.
Basically, an Energy Analysis Model (EAM) is an abstraction of a building's overall form and layout into a 'computational network' that can capture all of the key paths and processes of heat transfer throughout the building effectively.
BIM offers entirely new way to create an EAM automatically from Revit building elements and two programs like Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Insight 360 can be used to create superior energy and environmental performance inside the building.
Working in Revit makes it simple to find data about the building being modeled, such as its life cycle energy use or its renewable energy potential.
Instead of drawing lines to design buildings as in older CAD programs, actual walls and building elements are being drawn in Revit. Because of this, as the model is drawn, the program is noting the materials and insulation values as well as other properties of those materials. Once the model is made, Revit has the information it needs to come up with an energy model for the building.
Building Information Modeling Services includes:
- BIM Modeling Services
- BIM Architectural Services
- BIM Architectural Design Services
- BIM Architectural Detailing Services
- BIM Structural Services
- BIM Structural Design Services
- BIM Structural Detailing Services
- MEP BIM Services
- Mechanical BIM Services
- Electrical BIM Services
- Plumbing BIM Services
- Infrastructue BIM Services
- Interior Design Services
- Facade Modeling Services
- COBie Modeling Services
- Rebar Modeling Services
- Landscape Modeling Services
- BIM Implementation Services
- BIM Documentation Services
- BIM Execution Plan
- BIM Integration Services
- BIM Automation
- Revit Automation
- Navisworks Automation
- BIM Level Of Development (LOD)
- 3D BIM Modeling Visualization
- 4D BIM Planning, Scheduling and Sequencing
- 5D BIM Cost Estimation & Quantity Take-Offs
- 6D BIM Sustainability & Energy Analysis
- 7D BIM Facilities Management and Maintenance
- BIM Clash Detection & Resolution
- BIM Rendering & Walkthrough Services
- BIM Revit Family Creation