- Client is an established 3PL provider and a Supply chain management leader delivering clients with a unique combination of global logistics and packaging design and optimization, having specialties in Freight Forwarding, Warehousing & Distribution, Ocean & Air freight with an ability to design innovative solutions to optimize any global supply chain.
- The main objective of the project is Data synchronization among disparate systems along with integrated support and facilitation of business processes
- To integrate various enterprise systems like HighJump, OmniTRAX, IBM BPM and MS Dynamics without disturbing the current integrations to avoid interruption to the current business needs
- Contrasting systems resulted in redundant data and inefficiency in operation, due to which data synchronization became a serious issue
- Implementing any changes to the system resulted in high overheads due to continuously changing business needs
- Existing implemented Workflow logic was not running properly due to the lack of respective workflow documents
- SrinSoft worked along with our client in deploying MS BizTalk Server, that helps in unifying various enterprise systems and streamlining information delivery among them
- For seamless product integration, we decided to employ an XML based solution using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 to facilitate communication between internal systems.
- BizTalk Server 2004 was used to manage and route the messages between the internal systems, as they were easy to decouple, avoiding one application from depending too much on the other. This also helped in avoiding interruptions in business during integration
- Disparate systems were replaced simultaneously to avoid technological complications like data synchronization in the future
- .NET, SQL server, Biztalk 2004
- OmniTRAX, MS Dynamics, IBM BPM, HighJump
- Business was not impacted during the entire integration process, since the existing integrations were kept functional without any disturbance
- Increased performance and data synchronization due to effective implementation and orchestration of the BizTalk server along with the removal of disparate systems