- Client is an American furniture, mattress, electronics and appliance store chain headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, United States
- Their annual turnover is US$ 1billion and employees over 5000 people
- A 125 years old company founded in Texas. One of the top consumer goods retailers with more than a Billion USD revenue.
IBM i Modernization
A 125 years old company founded in Texas. One of the top consumer goods retailer with more than a Billion USD revenue.
- It has 120 + retail stores across the United States using Synon / RPG green screen in POS.
- It was not user-friendly, extensive usage of function keys, terminal emulator, difficult & time consuming to train sales reps.
- Company Spent nearly 7 million USD for oracle forms to integrate IBM i server which was not successful.
- SrinSoft modernized using ASNA wings with following features
- Browser-based POS application
- Faster billing with quick drop-down product search
- Mobile compatible
- Modernized User Interface integrated with IBM i
- Instant billing across the retail floor using iPad
- RPG business logic and DB access remain unchanged
- Less than 10% of total cost compared to Oracle forms
- Instant ROI