Selenium Automation Framework
Selenium Automation Framework is the most widely-used open source test automation solution in the world today for automated web application testing. Running in most browsers and operating systems and controllable by popular programming languages and testing frameworks, the Selenium automation testing suite of tools is used by many organizations around the world to create robust web browser automation.
SrinSoft provides expert Selenium web application testing services, backed by a certified team of Selenium experts trusted by clients. SrinSoft offers a wide range of Selenium automated testing services, such as Selenium automated functional testing, Selenium automated regression testing, Selenium browser compatibility testing, automation framework creation, integration with test management tools, etc. Highlights of our flexible Selenium Web Testing services include:
- Quick automation scripts facilitating bug reproduction and exploratory testing using Selenium IDE.
- Robust regression automation targeting multiple platforms using Selenium WebDriver (successor of Selenium Remote Control).
- Selenium test automation using the Programming Language of your choice (Java, PHP, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python) for plugging into your engineering architecture with ease.
- Wrapping Selenium testing scripts in the Testing Framework (JUnit, TestNG, etc.) of your choice.
- Integration with popular Java build tools Ant and Maven.
- Customized reporting services using HTML.
- Log generation to monitor stepwise testing.
- Portal Development
- Flash & database testing with Selenium 2.0
- To optimize our selenium test suite for covering more test cases in less time we also perform grid testing by diving load into multiple machines at one time and let the execute test as individual machines and Gris testing also make efficient in performing browser compatibility testing.
- Plug-ins Development, Customization and Implementation
Selenium Testing Services
Selenium is emerging as one of the most robust web application testing frameworks. Selenium's open source licensing and its support for multiple browsers, languages, and platforms make it the core engine for various browser automation tools. Selenium and Selenium 2 (better known as WebDriver), is advanced test automation tools designed for effectively performing:
- Selenium automation testing
- Selenium mobile testing
- Selenium load testing
- Selenium UI testing
- Selenium browser testing
At SrinSoft, we have in-depth expertise in providing Selenium test automation services. We have extended the core Selenium / WebDriver engine in diverse ways to create a proprietary enterprise level test automation solution that integrates seamlessly with various development and Continuous Integration (CI) environments while driving unattended, parallel tests on multiple browsers. SrinSoft IP-led tools and test automation services maximize the benefits of utilizing Selenium WebDriver for its customers.