Creo to IFC Converter
IFC converter is a tool that exports building models from Creo which is compatible with all major BIM software using the standardized IFC interface. This tool helps architects and engineers with the ability to exchange data between CAD tools, cost estimation systems and other construction-related applications. It also reduces the need of remodeling the same building model in each different application.
The converter tools handles Model hierarchy (Assembly, Sub assemblies and Parts), Element type, Geometry, Standard and custom properties (material, color, parameters etc.) and Connection information.
- Can export/import building models from Inventor /Navisworks/Creo which is compatible with all major BIM software products by using the standardized IFC export.
- Provide architects and engineers with the ability to exchange data between CAD tools, cost estimation systems and other construction-related applications.
- Reduces the need of remodeling the same building model in each different application.
- Option to define component types ( IfcCompressor, IfcHeatExchanger, IfcPump, IfcLamp, IfcFurniture, IfcPipeFitting etc.)
- Option to simplify geometry.
- Information that can be handled by IFC exporter.
- Export of complete Model hierarchy (Assembly, Subassemblies)
- Element type
- Standard and custom properties (material, color, parameters etc.)
Get Free Trail for Creo to IFC ConverterFree Trail
Upcoming BIMDeX Products
|Revit to SolidWorks||SolidWorks to Revit||Sketchup to Revit||Rhino to Revit||Maya to Revit||Creo to Revit||Inventor to Revit|
|Revit to Sketchup||SolidWorks to Rhino||Sketchup to SolidWorks||Rhino to SolidWorks||Maya to SolidWorks||Creo to Rhino||Inventor to Rhino|
|Revit to Rhino||SolidWorks to Sketchup||Sketchup to Rhino||Rhino to Sketchup||Maya to Rhino||Creo to Maya||Inventor to Maya|
|Revit to Maya||SolidWorks to Maya||Sketchup to Maya||Rhino to Maya||Maya to Sketchup||Creo to Sketchup||Inventor to SolidWorks|
|Revit to Creo||SolidWorks to Creo||Sketchup to Creo||Rhino to Creo||Maya to Creo||Creo to SolidWorks||Inventor to Creo|
|Revit to Tekla||SolidWorks to Tekla||Sketchup to Tekla||Rhino to Tekla||Maya to Tekla||Creo to Tekla||Inventor to Tekla|
|Inventor to Sketchup|